Quiet Dog Daycare Workshop – Boston May 15th and 16th 2017
May 15 @ 8:00 am - May 16 @ 5:00 pm UTC-4$300.00
Doggie Fun and Fitness is Hosting this workshop at their Kingston Massachusetts location just outside of Boston, on May 15th & 16Th 2017
Dog Training Skills for Daycare Professionals.
- We Help dogs, not just babysit them.
- Allow more dogs, make more money!
- By increasing your handling skills, you can turn away fewer dogs.
- Dog day cares don’t have to be loud. Barking, humping, jumping & toileting inside is a symptom of overexcitement or stress.
- Learning how to better handle/manage dogs with a few siimple techniques will give you some peace & quiet. It will also give you more business as the clients LOVE that their barking dog is quiet in day care
We’ll show you how to calm the crazy & bring out the nervous/shy dogs, which will bring you more profits AND help more dogs. At Doggie Fun & Fitness we don’t just “babysit” dogs, but truly help them master the art of socialization.
Sunday is lecture & hands on with the dogs. We’ll show you some handling skills to help him relax.
Monday we’ll show you how our day care is run & will bring your dogs into our calm quiet day care setting. You will get hands on experience in our day care with our dogs.
$300 per person.