At Doggie Fun & Fitness Center, our goal is to make your dog’s vacation a special occasion. We provide a comfortable atmosphere and relaxed environment so your furry kid enjoys their stay with us.
Boarders can enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately clean crates
- 2-3 meals per day, always prepared as instructed
- Fresh water available 24/7
- Soothing music throughout the night
- Individualized care
- Attentive Staff
- All day play (no extra charge)
- Lots of TLC
- Temperature controlled rooms
6:00am- Bright & early potty break
7:00am- Group play until 6pm
6:00pm- Dinner time!
9:00pm- Last Call – potty break
Reservations & Check-In Policies
- Check-in time is from 8am-10am. A $10 charge incurs for late drop offs.
- Reservations during peak holiday periods may require a deposit
- Full payment is always due at the time of check-in; no exceptions
- $10 surcharge applies to major holidays: New Year’s Eve & Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Eve & Day, Christmas Eve & Day
- No credits or refunds will be issued
- You must provide enough food + extra night. Label container/bags with your pup’s name
- We provide all water and food bowls
- You may bring dog bedding at your discretion. We are not held responsible for personal items being lost, destroyed, etc.
- To avoid an additional daycare charge, you must pick up your pup by 10am.
- Allow at least 10 minutes for check-out
- Guests not picked up by closing will be charged the cost of one (1) boarding night.
Daycare after 12pm: $20
Read what our clients have to say!
“The DFF team is awesome! My Mia has been going there for over 2 years & she loves it. I love that I have peace of mind when she is there which is a huge relief. I know that she is safe and I trust everyone there as they are definite dog lovers! They take the time to know each and every pooch and their personality that go there. Seeing all the Facebook pics and videos posted every night is a huge bonus as well. The groomers are amazing too!” – Danielle Saccoach
We brought our 1 year old hyperactive lab for the 2 week board & train and couldn’t be happier! Ivy loves returning for daycare & her training lessons. She is a completely different dog!!” – Sue Lachance
To request boarding, please fill out our online application. We will contact you shortly after to schedule a temperament test. (by appointment only) All dogs must pass a temperament test to board.
We require the following vaccinations…
- Distemper (Leptospirosis is optional)
- Kennel Cough
- Negative Fecal
We are understanding and compassionate to the concerns of older dogs and special-needs dogs and their well-being. Our environment is best suited for dogs in good standing health. If your pet requires any of the following, they will NOT be able to vacation with us:
- Conjunctivitis or “pink eye”
- Runny Nose not related to allergies
- Injured foot pad
- Open wounds
- Hot spots
- Torn ACL where your dog cannot bear weight on that leg
- Mobility issues- dogs must be able to walk and climb stairs independently
- Complex medications
Oral medicine, supplements, or topical treatment (flea & tick) administration: $5/day
Your dog may be denied to stay with us due to:
- Severe separation anxiety
- Not house trained
- Excessive barking