- Dogs over 7 months must be spayed/neutered.
- Effective topical or oral flea & tick treatment, as well as monthly heartworm medication, must be used.
- We require a minimum of 2 days/week to ensure safety of all dogs.
- Flexi-leads are not allowed.
- ***Due to the capacity of bully breeds, we only allow dogs we have personally trained and even then training is not a guarantee they will be allowed into daycare***
Reservations & Check-In Policies
- Check-in time is from 8am-10am. A $10 charge incurs for late drop offs.
- Reservations during peak holiday periods may require a deposit
- Full payment is always due at the time of check-in; no exceptions
- $10 surcharge applies to major holidays: New Year’s Eve & Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Eve & Day, Christmas Eve & Day
- No credits or refunds will be issued
- You must provide enough food + extra night. Label container/bags with your pup’s name
- We provide all water and food bowls
- You may bring dog bedding at your discretion. We are not held responsible for personal items being lost, destroyed, etc.
- To avoid an additional daycare charge, you must pick up your pup by 10am.
- Allow at least 10 minutes for check-out
- Guests not picked up by closing will be charged the cost of one (1) boarding night.