Are you a dog trainer wanting to add socialization to your toolbox?
Do you own your own daycare or boarding facility and want to grow your business?
Or maybe you’ve always wanted to become a dog trainer, but simply didn’t know where to start?
If any of these apply, Quiet Dog Daycare Shadow Program may be for you!
During our week long shadow program, you will work alongside Laurie Wagner and her knowledgable staff each day and see what it’s like to run a busy and successful dog training/day care business. Doggie Fun & Fitness, located in Kingston, MA is known throughout New England as “the” place to get your difficult dog trained. Let us show you why people come from all over to learn here.
You will receive many hands-on training opportunities with a variety of dogs and behavior issues (we always have a full kennel of Board and Train dogs). You will experience the ins and outs of a typical week, including private appointments, group classes, board and train sessions, and client consultations. You will receive an overview of the following topics:
The fee to attend the Shadow Program is $1200. (Bring a client dog for extra $995. hint: charge your client).
This fee includes:
- 6 intensive days of training (Sat-Fri, no Sundays)
- Certification of Training from Quiet Dog Daycare
- Unlimited support from Quiet Dog Daycare after your attendance
- Hands on work with many dogs of various temperaments
- A supportive and knowledgable staff
- How to use dogs to help rehabilitate clients dogs
- Working with gentle and effective tools and techniques
- Learn how to be soft & kind, yet effective
- Increase the tools in your “toolbox”
- How to put together training packages that work for you and your clients
- Anything else you want to learn about dogs, dog business, or training we can help!
By the end of your week with us, our hope is that you will feel empowered, inspired, and prepared to move forward in the next step of your dog professional career!